Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mikaila's 7th Birthday

Mikaila wanted a Barbie themed birthday party. It worked out well because I was able to find all the decorations here. It was a fun party with our missionary friends. We had a party at her school for her school friends and I will hopefully get those pictures up soon. I am hoping to have some time later this weekend.


Here are the table decorations and other things.


Mikaila is blowing out her candles! This is the Barbie cake. I can't believe that I made it and it turned out so well. My mom used to make doll cakes all the time but she had special pans and dolls for it. I had to do some checking on the internet on how to do it with what I had. I enjoyed doing this special cake for my daughter just like my mom did for me.


Mikaila is opening up her presents with her friends. She really had a great time. We all had a good time.

No comments: