Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Chickenpox!

Ethan has the Chickenpox! He had the vaccine so hopefully they won't be too bad. As of tonight before bed he had about 13 spots. He hasn't complained of anything hurting and he doesn't have a fever. He is still eating well. Most of his school is empty because most of the kids have them as well. I don't think they have the vaccine here and we have heard that some of the kids are in the hospital. Please pray for them and that Ethan will have a very mild case and if Mikaila gets them that she will have a mild case as well. We'll let you know how it goes. Bryan and I have been remembering when we had them and sharing our stories with the kids. I had them over a 4th of July because I remember going to watch fireworks with that lotion all over me! Wish I knew where a picture was.

No comments: