Friday, October 20, 2006

Busted Lip Again

Please be in prayer for our little guy! This morning we got the dreaded call that no one wants to get. The school called and said that Ethan was hurt and they wanted us to come up to the school. They said he bumped his lip. We were not expecting it to be so bad. Anyway, he busted both of his lips pretty bad and got his nose pretty good too. This time he is closing his mouth and swallowing and he even ate some dinner and drank from a cup without a straw. So...this bump isn't as bad as the one that happened at camp back in August but it looks worse. Pray that it will heal up quickly and not leave huge bruises for too long. Here is a picture of Ethan taken tonight. Alot of the swelling has gone down. He has been a trooper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Diana Larwig Luethje. My mother, Lillian, is related to you through Benny Intemann -- her cousin. She has been trying to find out where you are and how she can contact you. Although she uses a computer for e-mail, she is not exceptionally proficient on the computer. So she asked me to see if I could locate you. I do know that you are in Poland as missionaries. However, I am not sure what to tell her regarding how she can contact you. Do you have e-mail? Or a mailing address? If your blog is the only means of communication, I will try to explain to her how to contact you that way. We live about 400 miles apart, but perhaps I can call her and walk her through the procedure to get to your blog. Blessings!